Title: Timings to go through HUB

Fellows

Any of you (preferably I am looking on SOLARIS but other platforms also will do the job) have quantified the overhead of routing the message through intermediary queue manager (HUB) compare to point-to-point.  Or if you have come across any such figures in any IBM manuals / redboodks etc.. Is also fine with me.

I want to know just the HUB overhead - time between the message received by the queue manager and message left the queue manager.

Thanks

Cheers

Rao

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.  If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email and delete the emails.
Thank you.