We are using  WMQ 5.3 with CSD04.

We have four Queue Managers(3 on NT and one on AIX Unix) defined in a
Cluster environment.  And, One of NT Queue Manger is connected to SAP via
R3 Link.

It works fine, but sometime, SAP cannot put a message on the R3 Link Queue
and we get a Reason Code 2085.  In order to fix this error, I "Refresh
Cluster Information" and problem goes away and R3 Link related Queue starts
to work fine.  I have been told by IBM that Cache information gets
corrupted and once refreshed, it works and they recommended latest CSD06.

Has anybody experienced this problem and would the latest CSD fix it?

Thanks,
AkBar Dar
IT Technical Administrator
United Illuminating
New Haven, CT

This e-mail, and any attached file(s), is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message
in error, please notify the UI Information Security Manager at 203-499-3689 and delete
this message immediately from any computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination,
retransmission, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.