oooops.  replied to the wrong posting.  sorry about that.

                      Ruzi R
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .COM>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: VB with ActiveX - Get-Wait is
not working
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      05/12/2004 08:19
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hi,

One of our VB developers (on W2K/MQ 5.3) has pointed
out that GET with Wait was not working. He says he
sets MQGMO_WAIT for the MQGMO options, and
MQGMO_WAITINTERVAL =30000. I suggested setting the
Wait-interval to even a bigger number to see if he
would notice any difference -- it did not make any
diff. I tested the "Get with Wait" in the sample VB
program that comes with MQ, and it works. So, I think
the problem has something to do with with ActiveX. Any
ideas?

Your input would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Ruzi