Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for your replies.
We would have to go with multiple queue managers since
this is a migration and would want minimal changes to
the existing applications

Bill, we are looking at a similar HACMP solution (2
node cluster). Could you tell me what are the specs of
the Unix nodes in your environment?

Thanks
WS

I currently host 3 production queue managers on one