Bridge / Adapter.  I don't know the difference -- yet.  I am reading and
reading and reading.  Fortunately this is occurring in development and not
production.  I am trying some stuff.

                      "Beinert,
                      William"                 To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:
                      OM>                      Subject:  Re: IMS Adapter
                      Sent by: MQSeries
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.AC.AT>

                      04/30/2004 02:38
                      PM

Peter is right on about the bridge (a real PITA to track down errors in
this environment, IMHO) but Dick says he has a problem with the Adapter -
and these are Bridge problems. I can't imagine the Adapter generating these
kinds of errors.

Bill