From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Message Tracking

I come from MANY years of transactional financial system. I know how loud
the screaming can get when your program drops the ball because you didn't
understand the programming concepts. I have been on both ends of the
yelling. RTFM!!!! After that ask questions. I have never denied a person a
good lenthy lecture on the aspects of MQ. Ask anyone who has met me!!!!

                    bobbee

*** Calyon ****************************************************
This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to Calyon and
is intended solely for the addressees. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination
or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains,
is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed. Calyon shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If
you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and
notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.

Calyon in the Americas:
Calyon New York Branch,
Calyon America Services, Inc.,
Calyon Rouse (USA) Limited,
Calyon Securities (USA) Inc.,
Calyon Financial Inc.,  and
Credit Agricole Indosuez Cheuvreux North America, Inc.