1. You cannot use MQServer as a client to connect to another MQServer
however, you can configure one MQServer to talk to another MQServer.
2. Yes.
3. With the product itself. You can also download them from IBM site as
MA88 support pac.
4. Comes the product installation. you can also have them at IBM web site.

-Arvind

                      Sharath H V
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      UTIONS.COM>                  cc:      (bcc:
arvind.chaudhary/Polaris)
                      Sent by: MQSeries            Subject: MQ Client connection
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      C.AT>

                      04/27/04 04:19 PM

Hi ,
I am just started working on IBM MQ series  . I have the following doubts
*       Can I use a MQserver as a MQclient to connect to another MQ Server
? If so , can i get some material on how to do the same .
*       Can the server and client exists on the smae m/c ?
*       Where do i get the Java API for the MQI and MQ java ?
*       Where do we get the documentation for MQ version 5.3 Windows and
AIX platform ?

rgds
Sharath H V

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you
are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment
other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in