Hello everyone,

I'm looking at an already existing set up of WMQI (on
an AIX box) and have come across an entry in the
odbc.ini file corresponding to an Oracle Database.

---
QEWSD=37828
Driver=/usr/opt/wmqi/merant/lib/UKor816.so
Description=Oracle8
--

Does anyone know what QEWSD stands for?

I have not seen this before and I checked the original
.odbc.ini file that comes with the product and I cant
see this parameter. Nor does the documentation mention
this ..

Thanks
W Samuel