From: Gina McCarthy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Adding to Clusters

I currently have 2 queue managers (QM1 and QM2), which are both full repositories in cluster NATEST. I need to add another queue manager (QM3). I've attached it to QM2:

On QM2, I've defined a CLUSSDR (TO.QM3) and a CLUSRCVR (TO.QM2). I then added queues on QM3 to the cluster.

My problem....I cannot see that these queues exist on QM2. I've refreshed the cluster on QM2 (with repos) and on QM3.

What am I missing?

Regards,
Gina McCarthy
Sr Systems Programmer MQSeries/CICS
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
50 Marcus Drive
Melville, NY  11747
(631) 847-5440

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.