Hi,

Am I not sure but I believe 'Api Crossing Exit' is mainframe only.  (Anyone!)

Although, 'Api Crossing Exit' could be the 'Api Exit' that I am referring to.
Is it available on distributed platforms and configure at a queue manager level
(and not channel attribute)?

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.