You can use the triggering funda and write a script which will create the Queue on
receiving a message and attach it to the trigger... An crude Idea ,,

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Usha
Suryadevara
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 6:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Create Queues remotely

Hi,

        Can we create queues remotely in MQSeries 5.3 on windows client-server
environment ? In other words i want to be able to create a queue by sending
a message/command to the Queue Manager from a different machine.

I can see there is an option of creating dynamic queues, but these are
highly temporary. I need to be able to create permanent queues re motley.

Any information in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks
Usha