Dear All,

I'm using IC01 utilities successfully many times on NT and Windows 2000, but after a configuration manager re-install on Windows 2000 SP4, I receive the following error message:

BIP1018S: Unexpected exception in utility ExportMsgFlows; method
readMsgFlows.

An exception was caught by the ExportMsgFlows utility in method
readMsgFlows. The exception text is:
com.ibm.ivm.tools.model.ToolsModelException: BIP0062E Cannot read the XML
data stream for a resource.  This is an internal error. The following error
occurred when parsing an XML data stream. Processing
cd17cd44-ee00-0000-0080-e2a39ac7af66, at line 236 before column 75,
"</MessageProcessingNode>" expected. Processing
cd17cd44-ee00-0000-0080-e2a39ac7af66, at line 236 before column 75, Invalid
document structure.    Turn on Control Center tracing to capture details of
the error. Retry the operation and contact your IBM support center.. The
current operation will end.

Retry the operation if possible. If the exception still occurs, contact
your IBM support center.

I try it with different Java versions (IBM 1.3.0 delivered with WMQI, SUN Java 1.4.1) and JAR order on CLASSPATH, but the error message anytime are the same.

Have anybody an idea ?

Thanks,
                  Zudor Sándor
vezető tanácsadó/senior consultant - T-Logic KFT.
Certified Solution Expert/Developer
               IBM WebSphere MQ & MQ Integrator
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel:    +36-1-424.06.01