Here is a strech.

Suppose I have a message set with 50 messages in it. All different but
containing some sort of combination of fields from an extract from a DB.

Is there a way to query the output message format dynamically to find out if
a field exist and then map it with the input data. You can assume the the
input message will have a field name identical to the output message field.
I could probably handle not knowing which messages are in the message set.
(it would be nice to dynamically figure this out tooooo). But I would like
to know which fields I need to map to the output Message without hard
coding. I accept all answers. This will be worth 10 points on your
reportcard and an all expense paid ticket for one to Taco Bell!!

We are trying to build a generic data distribution methodology and would
like to query a DB for data and send the formats that the receipents need.
There will be instances where some of the receipents are not allowed to see
certain data so there is a need to eliminate it from the output for that
receipent. Otherwise I could send the WHOLE database record. Things are
never easy. We are trying to get away with NOT doing seperate MAPPING nodes
for each message.

                        booobie

                                                bobbee