From: Tony Devitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WBIMB MsgID
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:41:37 +1000

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom
of this message.

:

You can find the generated MsgID in
LocalEnvironment.WrittenDestination.MQ.DestinationData,msgID.  I don't
whether the changed msgID(s) would be accessible from within a PROPAGATE
loop...would need to try it out.  It can certainly be accessed from a
Compute node that is downstream from the MQOutput node.

: ********************************************************************************

The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any)
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this
e-mail and associated material from any computer.

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose or
distribute the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files,
with the permission of the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and cleared by MailMarshal.