ALL,

In our application, the MQServer is on a Solaris Box which does not reside on the box where application server (Oracle 9ias Release 2) resides. We use the ibm.mq.jars to connect to the MQ . We have a server connection channel defined which does not require any authentication ( No MACUSER defined) . When the system is running for a day and if there are no message in the queue and then when a message is put on the Queue , we get the following error .

MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2019 .

Can any one help me in solving this ?

Note that when there is reqular flow of messages , we don’t get this error .

With Warm Regards,

Sharath H V

Associate Consultant, PrimeSourcing™   "Add Value Reduce Risk"

i-flex solutions limited - Bangalore

Tel. Office: 91-80-2208-6607 or 91-80-5759-6607

e-mail: hv.sharath@iflexsolutions.com