From: "Beinert, William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:56:11 -0400

I am retiring next Thursday, and before unsubscribing to the list, I want
to express my gratitude and appreciation to all of the people on this list.
I cannot imagine what it would have been like to bring MQ into my shop for
the first time without the assistance of this group. I hope I have been
able to contribute even a tiny bit to repay the enormous and invaluable
help that I have received over the past few years.

My MQ duties here at Con Ed are being taken over by Tammy Dewey and Leo
Melita. I hope you guys will be as hospitable to them as you have been to
me.

Thanks again and again

Bill

--------------------

Bill Beinert
Systems Programming
Con Edison

When they took the fourth amendment,
   I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs!
When they took the sixth amendment,
   I was quiet because, I was innocent.
When they took the second amendment,
   I was quiet because I didn't own a gun!
Now they've taken the first amendment,
   and I can say (or do) nothing about it.
The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
MODWN DAbE

_________________________________________________________________ Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/