Hi:

We have to move to new server where we have MQ SERIES loaded.  In this move
I/P address is also going to change.

We have Two Queue Manger defined on this machine, and these Queue Managers
have Regular, Alias(part of a cluster), and Cluster Queue defined.

I would appreciate if you folks can give me running start in regarding:

1. Installing vs. copying the MQ Series Binaries
2. Redefining the Queue Managers and the Queues

Thanks in Advance.

This e-mail, and any attached file(s), is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message
in error, please notify the UI Information Security Manager at 203-499-3689 and delete
this message immediately from any computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination,
retransmission, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.