SO.......Whens the company picnic??????????????

From: Roger Lacroix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A little self-promotion for Capitalware
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:40:16 -0400

All,

A few weeks ago, Capitalware Inc. was an exhibitor at the Transaction &
Message Conference.  A couple of people who walk by said 'small time
company'.  It got me thinking about what I could do to change this
perception considering I have over 40 large companies as customers.

A colleague suggested I create a 'customer list' at my web site.  So, I
fired off an email to my lawyer to make sure it was ok.  I got the thumbs
up today.

So, if anyone is interested in viewing a list of customers (many Fortune
1000) who have purchased MQ Visual Edit, go to the following web page:
http://www.capitalware.biz/mqve_customer_list.html

Yes, they actually purchased MQ Visual Edit (paid real
money!!).  Capitalware Inc. may not be as small as some people think.  :))

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.
http://www.capitalware.biz