Hi Kulbir,

in case you may missed something, you can check the listserv archive at
http://vm.akh-wien.ac.at/wa/~LISTSERV/MQSER_L

regards, Stefan

"Kulbir S. Thind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06.07.2004 19:19
Please respond to MQSeries List

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:        (bcc: Stefan Raabe/DBS/GDB)
        Subject:        Re: DBCS support in MQSeries [Deutsche Boerse Systems:Virus checked]

.

Hi,

Not sure if the below made it to the list server last time as I didn't get any replies back.

Regards,

Kulbir.

Kulbir S Thind

02-Jul-2004 09:01