From: Kerry Swemmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 12 July 2004 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: File transfer

Hi All,

Does anyone have some sample code, suggestions or recommended techniques
that they are willing to share to do file transfer of large (120MB) drawing
files over MQ?

Thanx,

Kerry Swemmer
T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Database Administrator
Computing and Desktop Services
Address: c/o DaimlerChrysler, 7 Settlers Way, East London, South Africa
Postal Address: PO Box 671, East London, 5200
Phone:  +27 (43) 706 2549
Fax:    +27 (43) 706 2085
Mobile: +27 (83) 657 4151
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: www.t-systems.co.za

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability therefore, except
where the sender specifically states them to be those of T-Systems South
Africa (Pty) Ltd.  Although this message has been scanned for the possible
presence of computer viruses prior to despatch, T-Systems South Africa (Pty)
Ltd cannot be held responsible for any viruses or other material transmitted
with, or as part of, this message.

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com