From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul
Clarke
Sent: 13 July 2004 11:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MO71 SupportPac Source Code

Hi,

Over the years I've received a number of requests for the source code for
my MO71 SupportPac and I've always had to say "no".  However, I am now
investigating the possibility (depending on demand etc) of making the
source code available either for free or for a small fee. If you're
interested in obtaining the source code I would appreciate it if you could
send me a note directly rather than via the listserver.

Why would you want the source ?, well.......

1/ Since there's no support agreement it's the only way you could run it in
production.
2/ You'd like to add a feature which I've been too slow adding myself
3/ You want to remove features to stop those pesky users doing something
they shouldn't
4/ You're just curious about how something has been done.
5/ You're convinced you can make a better job of it than I have.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development