I am duplicating a WMQ5.3 queue manager on AIX5.2. I need to capture the
authorizations on the original queue manager and write them to a file that
I can then run on the new machine to duplicate the authorizations.  I see
at least two support packs that were written to do that, but they are for
WMQ5.2.

Has anyone used them for WMQ5.3? do they work? I remember when 5.2 was
released, the way OAM data was handled changed significantly. I don't think
anything changed in 5.3, but I am not sure.

Thanks

Bill Anderson
SITA Atlanta, GA
Standard Messaging Engineering