From: Agarwal, Krishan [IT] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Collecting Events on two Queues

Hi,

 I have a sitiutaion where I want to collect Events for two third party
tools on two different queues. I have deleted the system event queues and
defined them as alias queues pointing to Q1. But I want same events to be
collected on Q2 also. Is there anyway to do this?

Regards,
Krishan

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com