From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Potkay,
Peter M (ISD, IT)
Sent: 23 July 2004 00:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQ on Windows with shared disks

Regarding security: If you have specific UserIDs that need setmqaut commands
run against them, you must use Domain Ids so that the Windows SID will be
the same for the ID, regardless of which server it is running on.

Define a UserID called PETER on Server1 and define a UserID called PETER on
Server2 will give you to IDs that to the human eye look alike, but your
setmqaut commands that you run for QM1 will all not be recognized when QM1
fails over to Server2. You need an ID like DOMAIN_NAME/PETER, and then add
that ID to both servers.