From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul
Clarke
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: downloading MO71 support pac....

Dan,

Is it possible you're using the old webpage.  The SupportPacs have been
re-arranged recently.

I've just tried it from

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=203&uid=swg24000142&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

and it seems to work fine for me.

Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development
IBM Hursley

             "Capodicci, Dan
             (GE Commercial
             Finance)"                                                  To
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .COM>                                                      cc
             Sent by: MQSeries
             List                                                  Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         downloading MO71 support pac....
             N.AC.AT>

Hi....

After having read so many positive things recently about the MO71 support
pac, I decided to download it and take a look. But of course, it is never
that easy :) As I am trying to download it by clicking on the link, I get
the license acceptance window which I respond to "accept", then I get a
"Not Authorized" page ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? I have only done this about a
million times over the years (although it has been a while since the last)
and never had this happen. Has something changed that I missed?!? Any clues
about what I can do to download this support pac?!?!?

Thanks....
Dan