From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 7:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Moving the list server ?

In light of all the problems with users sending read replies and not being
able to get the owners/moderators to do anything, perhaps it is time to move
the list to Yahoo groups... I know they send advertising but a group of us
could be moderators and hence control things a bit better ?

Any thoughts anyone...

Sid Young
QML Pathology
Brisbane