From: Potkay, Peter M (ISD, IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 7:30 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: QMgr leaving Cluster

"somehow is removed from the cluster"

What makes you think that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: QMgr leaving Cluster

Hello,

Has anyone ever seen this?  We have a cluster that had been working fine until we recently added a new fourth QMgr.    Everything is processing properly and suddenly this new QMgr decides it wants no part of the Cluster and somehow is removed from the cluster.

    Thanks,
    Lynn

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.