Yes

Raul L. Acevedo
Senior IT Architect
EAI Application Innovation Services
IBM Global Services
818 230 5859 Office
818-599-6626 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Inactive hide details for Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          08/03/2004 02:36 PM

cc

Subject

Re: WBIMB SQLCODE

THANKS,

If you do a select and the DB is not available will it return an

                                  bobbee