I am getting a bunch of errors in the global log file
(/var/mqm/errors/AMQERR01.LOG) like the following:

Code:
----- amqxfdcx.c : 707
08/03/04  17:54:43
AMQ9604: Channel 'TO.PP.AR1' terminated unexpectedly

EXPLANATION:
The process or thread executing channel 'TO.PP.AR1' is no longer
running. The
check process system call returned 545284357 for process 5716.
ACTION:
No immediate action is required because the channel entry has been
removed from
the list of running channels. Inform the system administrator who should
examine the operating system procedures to determine why the channel
process
has terminated.
----- amqxfdcx.c : 673
08/03/04  17:54:43
AMQ6184: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred on queue manager
CLUSTERP.PPAR1.MANAGER.

EXPLANATION:
An error has been detected, and the WebSphere MQ error recording routine
has
been called. The failing process is process 9613.
ACTION:
Use the standard facilities supplied with your system to record the
problem
identifier, and to save the generated output files. Contact your IBM
support
center.  Do not discard these files until the problem has been resolved.
----- amqxfdcx.c : 707

In looking in the generated FDC files I see the following:

Code:

| WebSphere MQ First Failure Symptom Report
     |
| =========================================
     |

| Date/Time         :- Tuesday August 03 16:36:13 GMT 2004
     |
| Host Name         :- ss44bsppar01 (SunOS 5.8)
     |
| PIDS              :- 5724B4103
     |
| LVLS              :- 530.5  CSD05
     |
| Product Long Name :- WebSphere MQ for Sun Solaris
     |
| Vendor            :- IBM
     |
| Probe Id          :- RM487001
     |
| Application Name  :- MQM
     |
| Component         :- rriChannelTerminate
     |
| Build Date        :- Sep 27 2003
     |
| CMVC level        :- p530-05-L030926
     |
| Build Type        :- IKAP - (Production)
     |
| UserID            :- 00000300 (mqm)
     |
| Program Name      :- amqrmppa
     |
| Process           :- 00025452
     |
| Thread            :- 00000026
     |
| QueueManager      :- CLUSTERP!PPAR1!MANAGER
     |
| Major Errorcode   :- rrcE_CHANNEL_TERMINATED
     |
| Minor Errorcode   :- OK
     |
| Probe Type        :- MSGAMQ9604
     |
| Probe Severity    :- 2
     |
| Probe Description :- AMQ9604: Channel 'TO.PP.AR1' terminated
unexpectedly   |
| FDCSequenceNumber :- 0
     |
| Arith1            :- 545284357 20806105
     |
| Arith2            :- 7905 1ee1
     |
| Comment1          :- TO.PP.AR1
     |

| Comment2          :-
     |

| Comment3          :-

MQM Function Stack
ccxResponder
rrxResponder
rriAcceptSess
rriAddStatusEntry
rriAdoptMCA
rriChannelTerminate
xcsFFST

MQM Trace History
--------} zcpCreateMessage rc=OK
-------} ziiCreateIPCCMessage rc=OK
-------{ zcpSendOnPipe
--------{ xcsResetEventSem

I have seen only one similar FFST generated
(http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1SE13524), but that
doesn't seem to be the same.

My environment is Solaris, WMQ 5.3, CSD05.

Any suggestions?

tonyB.