Hi,

we have WMQI 2.1,  MQ 5.3, UDB 7.1, on AIX 4.3.3.

UDB, MQ, & the broker are running under the DB2 administrator userid.
(not the default db2admin, or mqm)

We have EXTSHM=ON, specified in the .profile for the DB2 admin userid.
We also have loop back databases specified for all the databases accessed
by MQ applications

There is only one application using this broker, and we are seeing
thousands of AMQ6207 msgs per day.  and we see this for each broker (dev,
qa, prod) that runs this application

Is there any way to determine the exact process that is receiving the msg,
and anyway short of breaking up the application to expand the amount of
share memory segments available.

thanks
Glen Larson
Zurich North America

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal
action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.