You could use the QueueStat SC command and get the PID of the process and
Kill it.

                bobbee

From: "Mittal, Gaurav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem with clearing open connections on a queue
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:30:42 -0500

Does any one know how to refresh/stop all the connections to a queue.
The problem we are facing is that one of the subscriber queue is showing
Open Input Count as 1 and when we try to start the subscriber
application we get an error JMS2008 failed to open queue. The linked
exception is 2042-Object in use.
To release this we tried the following:
*       Check if any old subscriber process is running, which is
connected to the queue.
*       Stopped and restarted the svr connection channel on the queue
manager
*       Stopped and restarted the message flow.

We are not able to figure out what else could be blocking the queue and
how can we release this lock from the queue(with recyling the queue
manager).

Any help will be useful.

Regards
Gaurav Mittal