Yes, it is provided by the app...

Regards,

Ruzi

June Lawton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We believe that the aforementioned field's flag is on. We would like for
it not to be on as we ahve a large message being split up when we don't
want it to be. We have already increased our channels,
SYSTEM.CLUSTER.TRANSMIT QUEUE and the specific message, sizes to accomodate
the message size, burt it is still being segmented.

I know this field is in the message descriptor. I am being told that the
information is being obtained from the queue manager. But, I do not agree
as I do not see anything to do with segmentation on the create QMGR
attributes. Is the app providing this info?

June Lawton
Information Systems
The PMA Insurance Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]