Jeff,

I rememeber having problems, a while back,  (not quite sure if I was getting the same error)  when I was creating DBs in the Control Center. I ended up using the Command center and had no problems.

Regards,

Ruzi

Jeff A Tressler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Installed the software, tried to create a database using DB2 Control
Center. Received SQL22205C error. This is on Windows 2000. Just
curious if any onther WebSphere Business Integration Message
Broker v5.0 users have seen this.

Jeff Tressler