Von: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von Brian
Weston
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. August 2004 17:03
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: TCP error

Hello all,

We are running MQ 5.2 on AIX 5.2.  We have multiple queue managers, each
with multiple channels and queues.  One of the channels is getting the
following error and I'm having a hard time finding out what it means.
Does anyone have any ideas or thought that might lead me to a
solution???

Thanks!!!
Brian

-------
08/10/04  08:53:28
AMQ9002: Channel program started.
EXPLANATION:
Channel program 'EC00D001.XNSFPST' started.
ACTION:
None.
-------
08/10/04  08:59:29
AMQ9213: A communications error for TCP/IP occurred.
EXPLANATION:
An unexpected error occurred in communications.
ACTION:
The return code from the TCP/IP (select) [TIMEOUT] call was 11 (X'B').
Record
these values and tell the systems administrator.
-------
08/10/04  08:59:29
AMQ9999: Channel program ended abnormally.
EXPLANATION:
Channel program 'EC00D001.XNSFPST' ended abnormally.
ACTION:
Look at previous error messages for channel program 'EC00D001.XNSFPST'
in the
error files to determine the cause of the failure.