I have an error message coming in from the PeopleSoft Adapter. The message
contains an RFH2 header with the MRM information and error information in
the usr and JMS fields. I want to take the origional data and put it out to
a queue with the RFH2 header. Problem is the MRM parser is being called and
complaining that the dictonary entry matching the RFH2 header specifications
is no where to be found. And rightly so!!!! What I am trying to do is
rebuild the message as it was outputted to the PeopleSoft Adapter so after
they correct the error they can just place it back on the input queue and
reprocess. I would like to do this without having to deploy to the EG where
the Error Processing flow resides EVERY message set we are using for output
to the PeopleSoft Adapter.

                               bobbee