A thought - is your _Windows_ id defined on the Unix System as an MQ admin,
i.e. in group mqm?

Alan L

-----Original Message-----
From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Broderick
Sent: 14 September 2004 13:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MQ Administrator (mo71)

When you click on the CLIENT box what do you have in "CONNECTION NAME". You
mentioned it as "Network Names: 10.68.1.63 (1414)  ( this is the ip/port the
unix mq )" but not down where you were explaining what was in the Client
POP-UP box (ie .on Client configured pop up: I typed SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN,
it always say:
>please enter a valid value for ...).

Also do you have access through the SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN with the UserId you
are running. (This will be the next issue you may (?) hit.

                                              bobbee