I am new to mqseries and would like to know where I could find some information on designing the layout of mqseries eg. if it is a distributed system can the queues be on a different machine  than the queue manager is on, if using a cross platform implementation are there extra considerations for z/os to unix etc. In a nutshell I would like to know if there are any documents that describes high level architectural considerations when designing a layout of an mqseries project.

Do you Yahoo!?