We set up our CVS repository and are attempting to move code to it.

If we have a project in the Brooker toolkit which has code (esql, mapping,
message flow, etc) we get an error "SHARING" the project into CVS. BUT, if
we first create the project (EMPTY), "SHARE" (ie Import) it into CVS it will
add it. We then have to check it out as a project and can add the code files
to it throught the toolkit development windows and add them back to CVS
through the SHARING option. Is this the method for adding code files under a
project or can you add a project, code file and all, to CVS at one time.

                                                             bobbee