you can try setting the MAXINITIATOR qm.ini to zero...  I think that is
what that parameter is for...

|         |           Lawrence Coombs  |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           Sent by: MQSeries|
|         |           List             |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           n.ac.at>         |
|         |           10/15/2004 08:37 |
|         |           MQSeries List    |