We use many different types of servers with MQ but I am having a problem
with the oam on one server.  This server is a Win 2003 server running MQ
V5.3, CSD04.  The server has no oam settings in that oam is enabled but I
have not issued any setmqaut commands.  The queue manager appears to be
working fine and when I ran the amqoamd command I could see the oam
defaults that are set for musr_mqadmin, mqm and the queues that I created
under my id.

Months later I run the amqoamd command, amqoamd -m QMGRNAME -s, everywhere
the musr_mqadmin used to be listed, it now shows as follows:
setmqaut -m QMGRNAME -t qmgr FAIL  :  unresolved account +altusr
+connect............   It is as if someone did something with musr_mqadmin,
but that id is there and is in the mqm group.  Any ideas as to what has
happened and do I need to do anything to fix it.

Thank You,

John Haraburda
TPS/ITS/Message Queuing Administration Team