From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 September 2004 17:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MO72

Paul... you have already mentioned this, but is the support pack
"Supported" ??

By the by, I've been using the new beta of MO71 .. thus far no problems.
thanks !

                      Paul Clarke
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IBM.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  MO72
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      n.ac.at>

                      09/29/2004 10:05
                      AM

Due to popular demand I have put up a version of my MO72 SupportPac for
AIX, Solaris, Linux as well as Windows.

The zip file is available :-

ftp testcase.boulder.ibm.com
do an anonymous sign-in
cd ts/fromibm/mqseries
bin
get paul_mqsc.zip

It should work exactly the same although I haven't had a chance to test
fully. The one area where it's no as good is that it doesn't automatically
determine the width of your screen. If any one could tell me the simple way
of doing that on Unix I could add that in but as of now you have to say
something like =width=120 (or whatever).

Anyway, I would appreciate bug reports and confirmation that it works on
the different flavours/releases of Unix so I can then get this loaded up on
a web site.

Incidently, is anyone out there trying to use MO71 or MO72 over a slow
client link ?, I'd be interested in you geting in touch with me directly.

Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development
IBM Hursley

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended
as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.