So, does this mean you are looking to hire some highly motivated, highly
determined, and highly "poor" souls ;-)

Congrats to both organizations, and its great to see your company grow to
the success it has today which provides key knowledge in the WMQ industry.
It has been an honor to work with someone as talented as you Mr. Roger.
Your hard work and dedication has brought you one step closer to your other
goals and vision.

Chris

             "Roger Lacroix"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             PITALWARE.BIZ>                                             To
             Sent by:                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             "MQSeries List"                                            cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             n.AC.AT>                                              Subject
                                       Cressida Technology and Capitalware
                                       Announce EMEA Partnership
             10/01/2004 12:17
             AM

             Please respond to
              "MQSeries List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 n.AC.AT>

Cressida Technology and Capitalware Announce EMEA Partnership

London, UK & Markham, CANADA - September 27, 2004 - Cressida Technology, a
developer and distributor of WebSphere MQ and Security solutions, and
Capitalware Inc., a leading developer of software solutions for message
handling, today announced an exclusive partnership agreement that will
broaden the spectrum of enterprise level tools available to their
respective customers.

Through the initial phase of the partnership, Cressida Technology will
offer Capitalwareâs MQ Visual Edit, MQ Visual Browse and MQ Batch Toolkit
products to their customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
The combination of Cressida Technology's ReQuest for WebSphere MQ and
Capitalware's MQ products offer customers a complete WebSphere MQ (WMQ)
message management solution.

"This partnership demonstrates the shared commitment by both organizations
to help customers gain real business benefit from their WebSphere MQ
messaging systems," said Roger Lacroix, President for Capitalware Inc.
"Clients will greatly benefit from the array of messaging products that
will now be available."

"We were looking to strengthen our MQ Message Assurance offerings and
actively looked for the right partner we could work closely
with.  Capitalware enjoys a good name and product reputation in the
WebSphere MQ community and came to us highly recommended" said Mehrdad
Kanafchian, Managing Director of Cressida Technology. "With our Cressida
ReQuestâ for WebSphere MQ solutions, we can directly - without any
application instrumentation or overhead - read and process Recovery Log
data on multiple platforms to provide a âlearn from the Past to make sure
of the Futureâ solution of reporting, auditing, tracking, replay and
recovery of our clientsâ messages. The addition of Visual Edit allows us to

offer complimentary 'Present' time processing of messages that our clients
can use to access, edit and manipulate their business critical WMQ
messages."

About Cressida Technology

Cressida is an IBM development partner, providing a series of WebSphere MQ
and Messaging Assurance services, training and solutions.  With the head
office located in the United Kingdom and several offices and staff in key
European locations, Cressida provides local sales and technical resources
to service and support their clients.  www.cressida.info

About Capitalware Inc.

Capitalware Inc. is an Information Solution provider, in the areas of:
Application Development, Data Warehousing and Middleware
Development.  Capitalware, Inc. is an IBM business partner and provides
products, services, and training for WebSphere MQ to companies across North

America.  www.capitalware.biz

* All product names referenced are trademarks, and/or registered trademarks

of their respective organizations, companies, and corporations.
(See attached file: Cressida_Capitalware_EMEA_Partnership.pdf)