From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Richard Jackson
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 3:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mainframe-based MQ log report utility

Bob

One of the supportpac has a rexx or "C" program to process the logs.

MO12:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=203&uid=swg24006548&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Rich

"Juch, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/25/2004 02:29 PM
Please respond to MQSeries List

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:        (bcc: Richard Jackson/DTCC)
        Subject:        Mainframe-based MQ log report utility

ALL,

Do you know of a mainframe-based mainframe MQ log reporting facility?

Is the format of the mainframe MQ log published?  If so, where?

Ò¿Ó
Bob Juch
Citigroup
MQ Mainframe Support Team