Yes, you need to get the Sun Cluster v3.x MQ Agent from Sun (payware!)

Once you have that smooth sailing…

Michael

From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brendan Drummond
Sent: dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 14:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQ 5.3 with Sun Cluster v3.x

Has anybody had any experience with installing MQ (v5.3) onto a Sun Cluster v3.x….?

IBM currently have a support pac (MC69) but this is for use on a v2.x Sun Cluster. I am led to believe that v3 is quite a bit different to the previous version.

My questions are, where do I find any information on the installation and configuration of the above?, and is this supported by IBM?

Thanks in adavance,

Brendan.

Brendan Drummond
Middleware Support

Energis
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 118 919 2443
Switchboard: +44 (0) 20 7206 5555
http://www.energis.com

At Energis we want our customers to succeed. That's why we really welcome
your views on how we can improve our performance. If you have any comments,
good or bad, please let us know by following this link to our feedback form:
http://www.energis.com/contact/feedback.asp

This e-mail is sent by Energis Communications Limited and its contents are
confidential and may be legally privileged.