We need to change the server to which the Candle agent on the mainframe
reports.  What with the absorption of Candle into IBM, as well as personnel
changes at our end, getting information on this has proven more difficult
than expected ...

Confidentiality Note:  This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.