Hi,
 
I am currently facing a strange error with MRTG when I tried to get some CPU
information from a router. This is the command I'm running inside the bin
folder.
 
        ./mrtg ./test.cfg (in Unix) and perl mrtg test.cfg (in Windows)
 
This is the result of the command, in both Windows and Linux:
        Undefined subroutine &main::snmpget called at mrtg line 2035
 
I tried to open the mrtg file and this is the command that I found on line
2035.
        @ret = snmpget($targtemp,$$target{snmpoptions},@snmpoids);
 
I am currently using MRTG version 2.14.5 at the moment. The router currently
only accepts SNMP v 3 only and normal SNMP get query works fine. I'm
attaching the content of the test.cfg in the following:
 
        WorkDir: c:\www\mrtg
        EnableSnmpV3: yes
        
Target[sv1300.cpu]:ssCpuRawUser.0&ssCpuRawUser.0:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:::::3+
ssCpuRawSystem.0&ssCpuRawSystem.0:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:::::3+
ssCpuRawNice.0&ssCpuRawNice.0:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:::::3
        RouterUptime[sv1300.cpu]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:::::3
        MaxBytes[sv1300.cpu]: 100
        Title[sv1300.cpu]: CPU Load
        PageTop[sv1300.cpu]: <H1>Active CPU Load %</H1>
        Unscaled[sv1300.cpu]: ymwd
        ShortLegend[sv1300.cpu]: %
        YLegend[sv1300.cpu]: CPU Utilization
        Legend1[sv1300.cpu]: Active CPU in % (Load)
        Legend2[sv1300.cpu]:
        Legend3[sv1300.cpu]:
        Legend4[sv1300.cpu]:
        LegendI[sv1300.cpu]: Active
        LegendO[sv1300.cpu]:
        Options[sv1300.cpu]: growright,nopercent
        SnmpOptions[sv1300.cpu]:
authpassword=>'password',authprotocol=>'md5', username=>'user'

Does anyone has a similar problem to what I've had so far?

Regards,
Alvin

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/432 - Release Date: 29/08/2006
 

--
Unsubscribe mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archive     http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/mrtg
FAQ         http://faq.mrtg.org    Homepage     http://www.mrtg.org
WebAdmin    http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/lsg2.cgi

Reply via email to