Hi,

I'm very happy to announce that MuseScore has been accepted as a mentoring
organisation for Google Summer of Code 2013. For the 4th year in a row, we
submitted an application and in 2013 we are part of the 177 selected
projects! More info here:
http://google-opensource.blogspot.fr/2013/04/mentoring-organizations-for-google.html

Next steps?

* If you are involved in the development, you can ask to become a mentor.
Maurizio? Leon?

* If you are a student, and want to work on MuseScore this summer, we have
a couple of ideas
http://musescore.org/en/developers-handbook/google-summer-code/ideas-2013 and
the best idea is YOUR idea. So contact us! Contact info on
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/musescore Best way
to contact us is this mailing list or IRC #musescore on freenode.net
http://irc.lc/freenode/musescore

* If you are not a student but you know a CS student interesting in music
notation, a MuseScore user, forward him this email

Lasconic