So, I'm trying an entirely new compilation, following instructions in
http://musescore.org/fr/developers-handbook/compilation/compile-instructions-ubuntu-12.04-git

make is in error :

-- jack (jack audio connection kit) >= 0.98.0 not found
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:229 (MESSAGE):
   Error: jack support requested but not found (BUILD_JACK=ON)

however, according to synaptic libjack-jackd2-0 is installed

what else shall I install ?

Thanks

la 17/07/2013 15:05, lasconic [via MuseScore Developer] skribis
(esperanto estas la unua internacia lingvo)