Is it that the extesion is just hidden? This is the (stupid and dangarous) default in Windows for 'known' extensions.

-- Gesendet von meinem Palm PreĀ²

Am 17.02.2014 14:51 schrieb Robert Leleu <robert.jean.le...@wanadoo.fr>:

Indeed (although this nightly also has no extension)
So you should modify alinea 4 in
http://prereleases.musescore.org/windows/nightly/
which reads
"Open the "bin" folder and double-click on "nightly.exe" to start MuseScore"

la 17/02/2014 12:31, Lasconic skribis (esperanto estas la unua
internacia lingvo)