As stated on IRC

1/ I believe the switch from Element::ElementType to ElementType was
requested for cosmetic reason only. So there should be no harm in
rolling it back.

2/ The typographic simplification is fine and will balance a (very
little) bit the previous loss. We just need to make sure we are not
colliding with Windows header like recently with NO_ERROR.

lasconic